Terms & Conditions
ATTENTION: Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using
this web site further
- The company provides you with access to a variety of certification through http://exampasser.com. If you visit or use this site, you affirmatively accept these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that they constitute a binding agreement between you and the Company.
- Please read them carefully. The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, and you are solely responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions in whole constitute the complete agreement between you and ExamPlusPlus.com for the use of its services.
- ExamPasser doesn't offer Real Exam Questions. ExamPasser Materials do not contain actual questions and answers from Vendors Certification Exams.
- ExamPasser has the right to add or modify its prices, packages and terms and conditions any time without prior notice.
- ExamPasser does not provide guarantee for vendors to not change their Certification Questions and Answers in real exams.
- ExamPasser in no way guarantees success in any Certification Exam from any vendor.
- Unauthorized use of these study materials for commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- No redistribution of any product is permitted in any case to other people who did not purchase these products.
- The trademarks and names of Certifications are property of their respective vendors and ExamPasser is no way related to those Certification vendors.
- ExamPasser is not liable for any legal complexities arising from the use of these materials in your country specific jurisdiction.
- The use of these study materials is limited to personal and each product is licensed for a single person's use.
- Any person found not to comply with these regulations will have to face severe penalties in the court of law.
- ExamPasser provides the IT Certification Training Material on the as are basis and is not responsible for any results arising due to the use of these materials.
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions or our treatment of your personal data, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact us form